Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tutorial- Night Out!

Hello all my gorgeous followers! Today I am posting a tutorial using the makeup I bought yesterday at Ulta! This look is really good for a night out with the girls, or a date! I wouldn't normally wear this as a day look because it's pretty bright! *this look was inspired by a tutorial I watched from makeupgeek on youtube, I wanted to do my own little twist and make it a really affordable look. Hope you enjoy:)
Start by priming your eyes from lid to brow with your favorite shadow primer, this will even out any lid discoloration and help your shadow last all day (I'm using Stay Don't Stray by Benefit)
This is what your eye should look like after it is primed! All nice and even:)
Take any crease brush and your purple shadow (I'm using Flirty by Ulta)
Work the shadow into your Crease and Outer V. The end result should look like this
Take your copper shadow and any flat shader brush. (I'm using coppery bronze by Ulta)

Pat the shadow all over your lid, but keep it away from the inner corner
Take a different flat brush and pick your highlight color (I'm using Lustre by Ulta) Highlight your inner corner and your brow bone with this color, I'm not showing an after picture because it isn't very noticable

After you have highlighted your inner corner and brow bone take a copper/bronze pigment (NYX L21) and use the other side of your flat brush.


Pat the color on top of where your bronze shadow is. (If desired take a liner brush and line your bottom lash line with the copper pigment)



Next line your upper lash line with a dark brown or black liquid or gel liner (I'm using Wet n Wild Mega liner in 868)
Curl your lashes and add a few coats of mascara to your top and bottom lashes and voila your finished!
This is me right after finishing the look, I am also wearing the new blush I bought yesterday (Heartbreaker by Ulta)


 I hope you enjoyed this look, let me know in the comments if you try this out and link any pictures! Have a great day, and also let me know if you enjoy these tutorials!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I would love to see more tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gladly:) haha I actually think they're kind of fun! I think I'll do my everyday make up next, but probably not for a couple of days, just so I can get a break in between the ones that take a really long time to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me coming from a makeup artist haha! Thanks so much for following my blog as well, if you have any tips or advice for me I would love to have some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial. I used it for a night out last night and have pictures. I will be featuring them in an upcoming blog of mine actually(:

    XOXO
    Jordan
    girlsbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! If you could link my tutorial as well that would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hair !
    tutorial ? or pictorial lol :)
    - marla
    marlaandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete