Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Swirled Nails

Hello Beautifuls! Yet another late night post for me, but I've had such a hard time figuring out what I want to post about lately!! I recently found this new way to do my nails. It takes some practice and quite a bit of time, but I think it is SO cool! I would've posted pictures of how my nails turned out, but my camera is currently not working so I'll just post a couple pictures of some I found online and liked!
Here is the link for a how to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7bwL2S7auk And sorry the ladies voice is a tad bit annoying ;)  This black and and white picture is from the tutorial and the red, blue, and yellow is just one I found that I thought was super cool! Two things to remember when you are trying this method: Use colors that aren't super similar, and BE PATIENT! I didn't get the hang of it on the first try! Let me know if you try this out and link any pictures in the comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment