- Buy a bottle of uncoated aspirin (it's actually really important that it doesn't have a coating on it)
- Depending on how many breakouts you have take 1+ pills and put them in a bowl.
- Use the flat end of a spoon to crush the aspirin until it is a powder
- Add a few drops of water, or enough to make a pastey consistency
- Wash your face really well
- Cover your blemishes with the paste and wait about 20-30 minutes
- Wash your face again as you usually do and voila, your blemishes should be less red
*Also...a quick disclaimer: This will not make your acne go away immediately...It's just something I do to make my blemishes appear less red not to completely get rid of them although it can help over time to reduce the amount of acne you get. Use a spot treatment as well if you want the blemish to completely go away.
Hope you enjoyed this little trick! Let me know if it works for you or if you have any other tips to reduce redness! Have a great day and I will most likely have another post today!