Monday, July 18, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Skin Care Products

Hey there! I had a lot of trouble deciding what I was going to post about today and then I decided I would talk about some of my favorite skin care products! Enjoy!

  • Jergens natural glow for face- This product adds subtle color to your face which is great because a lot of the time my face seems to be a little whiter than the rest of my body. It doesn't make my face orange either:) that is a huge deal breaker for me when it comes to self tanners. It also moisturizes pretty well considering it is a tanning product and not made especially for hydrating skin!
  • Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer- I use this every day before I put my makeup on. It has been an amazing help during these summer months. My skin tends to be pretty dry around my nose and this moisturizer has helped SO much! I don't have flaky skin or any dry spots anymore. This product also has SPF 15 which protects my face from being burned, so that's a huge plus!

  • Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub- I use this product about 3-4 times a week. I tried Proactiv a while back and it didn't work for me... This stuff has worked a ton better for my skin! It exfoliates your skin and cleanses it. It also contains salicylic acid which is an ingredient that helps to treat acne.
  • Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask (Pineapple)- Ok so I have kind of a bad obsession with anything that smells like pineapple...Lotion, candles, perfume, etc.... Then I found this mask at Ulta and just had to buy it. I was skeptical about how well it would actually work, but I decided to try it anyway. This mask is in a tube and all you do is just cover your face with it and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Immediately after you wash it off your skin feels pretty good. It doesn't last long though, I use this maybe once every two weeks. Really this is only on my favorites list for the scent, but it's a decent product!
  • Dear John (I believe this item is discontinued, which makes me very upset)- This Benefit Moisturizer is very dear to my heart. It is the first product I ever purchased from the Benefit Cosmetics line. It is also probably my favorite moisturizer I have owned within the past two years. It's nice and creamy, pretty much scentless, and worked some magic on my skin. It moisturized really well, but something that really impressed me was that it helped to clear up some of my blemishes as well. Another plus...the name of this product just makes me giggle! It's full name is Dear John A Movin' On Facial Cream. Benefit by far has the most clever product names, I almost want to buy them all just for that reason! 
Ok so sorry this post took so long to be put up on my blog, I just had a very busy day! Hope you enjoyed this and let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products, and what your favorite skin care products are!

4 comments:

  1. I wish the jergens worked for me, but I'm too fair skinned and it turned my orange!
    And I'm a sucker for anything pineapple as well. That and coconut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh me too! I'm just in love with tropical fruity scents:) Have you tried just the jergens for face? Cuz their body stuff turns me orange as well, but for some reason the face is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try jergens.. and I LOVEEEEE the dear john packaging! I would buy it just for that!
    Check out my blog! http://bloomwithbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i lovee your blog! i followed. i will absolutely be checking on it :)

    ReplyDelete