Monday, July 18, 2011

Poll

Hey girls! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! I haven't been able to think of what to do for blog posts, because I don't know what you all want to read. I started a poll that is in the left sidebar, if you would please vote for what you would like me to post on, and if it isn't an option there comment below. I will be doing another post today, but it's a surprise (mostly because I don't know what I'm posting on yet haha) Please comment below and I'll talk to you all soon:)

5 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog! I subbed, please sub back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thank you so much for your criteria. I worked on my blog, to make it totally amazing, but all may thanks goes to you:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer- Thanks! I subbed to you too, your blog is really cute:)

    Ariel- Checked it out, it's getting better, your background is still kinda distracting though! But you're welcome, and keep working hard:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this isn't what your post was about i switched my blog around and am looking for feed back from my few followers, can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I will for sure do that for you! I'll leave a comment on one of your posts!

    ReplyDelete