Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hair Tutorial: Curls!!

Hey girls:) I have had a few people request the curls from the night out makeup tutorial, so I decided to do a quick and easy tutorial on them! They really are so simple to achieve, I didn't even know what to take pictures of because it's just that easy! I'm going to apologize in advance for my horribly damaged hair, I haven't had it cut in a while and I ran out of my heat protectant..) Well here are the step by step instructions:) Enjoy!
Start with freshly washed and dried hair (Do not straighten! The curls won't hold) Spray a good heat protectant all throughout your hair. Divide your hair into a top and bottom half placing the top half out of the way.

Take a small 1 inch piece of hair

Wrap the hair around the curling iron (DO NOT CLAMP) that is the key to achieving the more wave like curls

This is what the curl should look like after holding about 15-30 seconds

Continue with the rest of your head and then when you are done curling turn over and shake your hair out so the curls are looser, finish with a good hairspray and you're done!! 
Hope you enjoyed this little tutorial on how I curl my hair! I would love to see pictures if you try this out! Any requests? E-mail me at hayley.cheer93@gmail.com or comment below!

*P.s. I use a conair one inch curling iron (it's like 6 years old.... I need a new one!) And also..I look horrible in all but the last picture...I wasn't totally done with my makeup...haha and for some reason when my hair isn't done I look like a creep, so I apologize

5 comments:

  1. Love it! 2 more till 50! and that is really easy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankss so much for doing this tutorial :)
    I love how your hair looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty :) awesome blog!
    i'm following u, follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyy girl, I gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute look, love it.

    ReplyDelete