Monday, June 27, 2011

Bath and Body Works

So I also went to Bath and Body Works today since it was the last day of the semi-annual sale. I stocked up on the cute 2 oz. bottles of lotion in some of my favorite scents for only 87 cents a piece! That's a steal since they are usually $3.50! And I actually ended up getting almost what two large bottles would get you for only 6 dollars! The new Coconut Pineapple and Coconut Mango are probably my favorite scents of all time, I have yet to try the Coconut Passionfruit, so if it's any good let me know! These two scents are super yummy and perfect for summer! I also bought a couple of really cute mini candles for only a dollar a piece! My favorite scent in the candles is Island nectar, which is also the scent I use in my Scent Bug in my room. (Side note: Scent bugs are fantastic and work really well, plus they are not that expensive..they have some really cute turtle ones for 75% off, but only if you get there today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment